Hi everyone, today Michelle from Fierce & Fashionable will be my guest blogger. Enjoy!!!
Hello Vodka Infused Lemonade readers! 🙂
My name is Michelle and I am the writer of the blog Fierce & Fashionable. I am super excited to be guest posting here today!
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I take pictures like it’s my job. Seriously though, my friends can vouch for me on that one! During my free time, I am an amateur photographer and would love to do it professionally someday!
- I travel a lot. In the past year I’ve had 10 round trip flights! I love to share the places I’ve visited on my blog as well. See here and here and here.
- Thanks to the traveling & picture taking, I also like to scrapbook. 🙂
- I played D1 Softball in college & have played since I was about 5 years old!
- I am a wannabe Wine Connoisseur, my favorites are Mascato & Late Harvest Rieslings
- I grew up in Chicago but have since taken a huge leap of faith and moved across the country. (Still adjusting, haha)
Ponte Winery–Temecula, California
Anyways, I absolutely love Fall. It is my favorite time of year–thanks to the changing temperatures, falling leaves, football season, Salted Carmel Mochas, and pumpkin patches.
Today, I am going to share some of my favorite 2012 Fall Trends.
1. Statement Jewelry: I love jewelry that stands out and this Fall statement jewelry is everywhere! Whether it be the iconic J.Crew Bubble necklace or a Monogrammed necklace, think jewelry that’s going to make an impression this Fall.
2. Booties: These shoes were hot last Fall and I am super excited to see them back and better then ever this year! Between neutrals, animal prints, bright colors, or studs the options are endless. I personally love the Leopard print look 🙂
3. Peplum Top: With Oxblood/Wine/Burgundy (whichever you may prefer) all the rage this year, the peplum top is a great way to showcase that color splash into your daily wardrobe.
4. A Standout Cover Up: I know, you’re probably thinking “a Fall Cover Up?”, but what I’m talking about is a jacket, a blazer, cardigan. Pick fun colors and mix in some new textures to really make it stand above the rest.
5. A Colorful Bag: With so many opportunities to rock neutrals this Fall, mix it up with a bag that “pops”. Bring the colors you miss from the Spring & Summer back by adding them casually into your handbag selection! I’m loving the royal blue color.
Don’t forget to stop on by my blog, Fierce & Fashionable! Look forward to seeing you there! 🙂 Thank you again to Agi for allowing me to post here today!
What are your favorite looks, colors, and trends this Fall?
Thanks Michelle for your great Fall favorites. I personally love the colored purses for Fall.
Have a good weekend everyone!!! 🙂